Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, July 26, 2002
 
Just as I was thinking I have too many WIPS, the UPS man shows up at my door! He brought me the (4) sock kits I ordered from Blackberry Ridge Woolen Mill (www. blackberry-ridge.com). They are SO cool--the four seasons of Door county (which is in my home state of Wisconsin). "Pick your favorite way to remember your visits to Door County: spring cherry blossoms, summer sailing, autumn leaves, or snowflakes in the winter woods. 3-ply 100% wool, spun and hand painted especially for these socks." Heavenly! So here is my plan--finish up the front of my Rosa Reef sweater which I will probably do tonight. Frog the fixation anklets I just started. Then start on the summer sailboat socks. Yes, that is a very good plan.


Comments: Post a Comment