Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, July 19, 2002
 
Oh my gosh, yesterday I actually started the SECOND sock in my lamb's pride turquoise. I guess the secret is to just leave the yarn and the needles and sock #1 lying on the coffee table right in front of me. I will eventually pick it up and start it. Besides, this worsted weight yarn works up very quickly. These socks are very heavy and thick. I am hoping they will at least soften up a little after washing. Since the color is ivory, I wonder if machine washing is safe. They would probably felt just to spite me. Still not sure who is getting these socks.

I've decided I'm not buying any more Opal yarn. Why do the distributors have to be such jerks??

I'm a little miffed about July's SOTM (sock of the month). Here July is practically over and I still haven't received it. What's the point of doing a sock of the month if you don't receive yarn and pattern each month???


Comments: Post a Comment