Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, July 19, 2002
 
Yay--sock yarn from the mailman!! I received my skein of the brand new Cherry Tree Hill Supersock merino colorway. Blueberry Hill! It's beautiful. Of course I will have to try the infamous blueberry waffle sock pattern with this!

I also recieved my July SOTM and I must say it's very cool. Baby blue Lang Jawoll (#120). The pattern is called berry basket socks. The pattern is like a basketweave, then 2 pkgs of kool-aid are included to make little dots that look like berries! Berry blue and strawberry. This yarn is cool--it comes with a little thing of matching reinforcement yarn in the middle of the skein! I think I will make these for my mom for Christmas, leaving out the kool-aid dying. Baby blue is her favorite color AND this is a superwash so she can throw it in the washer and dryer (which she would do no matter what).

I also stopped at Michael's on the way home from work and picked up some cute little lady bug iron-ons to put on my red felted purse.


Comments: Post a Comment