Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, August 23, 2002
 
I have a confession to make. I started a new sock last night. So much for my "rules". My hands started to hurt from knitting with that cotton on large needles (for my sleeveless sweater). And I was really bored with the Fortissima cotton socks. Sooooo, I got out a ball of my new Emu Superwash dk in red and started a pair of socks for my sister. I guess I'm a little bit tired of doing fingering weight socks on 0s and 1s so these socks on 3s will be like instant gratification. Besides, snowboarding season is quickly approaching and my sister really needs these socks right away LOL.

I took a pic of my Rosa Reef sweater and it's in my album. See the link on the left hand side of the page and go to "knitting", "new stuff". Now it just needs to cool off a little so I can wear it!


Comments: Post a Comment