Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, August 10, 2002
 
My Crystal Palace Carnival came in the mail and I think the colors will be really nice for the "little trees" sweater--the only thing they didn't have is the winter white. Now I still need to order the pattern!

Last night I got bored with my sock so I started on the sleeves to my Rosa Reef sweater (Rowan #31). This is going to be such a cute sweater if I ever finish it. Oh well, it's too warm to wear it right now anyway.

Karen is going to pick me up in just a few minutes and we're heading to the vegan fast food place in Ocean Beach. Then to the San Diego Fiber Folk "knit together" at Balboa park. It doesn't get much sweeter than that on a Saturday! :)


Comments: Post a Comment