Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, August 22, 2002
 
YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW! Rosa Reef is done! I washed it last night and it's drying on the bed in the guest bedroom. It's a bit big on me--someday I will learn to pay attention to the fact that I knit loosely. D'OH. Not a problem though, I think it will be nice and comfy. If I really want to I could always throw it in the dryer for a few minutes as it's 100% cotton. I will post a picture shortly.

To celebrate, I started a new sweater for me. I am designing a sleeveless sweater for me using yellow Novita Maxi (cotton/acrylic). Plain st.st. back and I think on the front I will put 1 or 2 large cables.

I alos received my package from elann yesterday. Lots of Emu Superwash dk for socks. yay!


Comments: Post a Comment