Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, August 17, 2002
 
Yesterday I received my order from Colourway. Love the new Rowan mag and the Cork pattern book. Not sure how I feel about the Cork yarn yet, but they do have a hat pattern for it that only uses one ball so I will probably make that. They sent me a ball of Big Wool instead of Polar so I don't know what's up with that.

I am starting to feel overwhelmed by the number of wips I have and how little time I have. I feel like I never finish anything other than socks, which I really don't even need here in So Cal. Plus I need to get cracking on some xmas presents. I've decided to only work on 2 projects at a time--a sock and something else. The sock I have at work of course doesn't count.


Comments: Post a Comment