Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, August 30, 2002
 
Yesterday on my lunch hour I finished the first of my July SOTM (Lang Jawoll). I tried it on and wow, does it feel nice (note to self: no, you can't keep these, they are for mom). I even cast on sock #2. Last night I also frogged my Fortissima cotton kool-aid dyed sock. I think that yarn had to go to "time out" for a while and decide what it really wants to be. Anyway, to celebrate all of this I started a new sock for me. I've been saving my first 2 skeins of Koigu for something special. I got it out because it's a beautiful autumn colorway--oranges and browns. I figured the perfect pattern would be the sockguy's Harvest Cable socks that everyone has been raving about. This yarn is so yummy.....I keep stopping to admire the wip so I don't know if it will ever actually get done. The pattern, by the way, isn't "all that"!


Comments: Post a Comment