Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, August 25, 2002
 
Yesterday was a very good knitty day! I received two pairs of socks from Esther, my sock swap partner on socknitters. They're beautiful and I put a pic in my album.

Then I finished the Summer in Door County sock and realized that the foot part was huge. I had to use a large needle/lots of stitches for the heavily stranded leg (which fit fine), but I should have gone down for the foot. So, I decided to block it out to an even bigger size and make it a Christmas stocking for my sister's bf Jens. I was planning to knit him a stocking anyway and this one fits his personality perfectly. Yay! Photo of this in my album as well.

I also finished sock #1 for my sister in red emu superwash dk. I did the heel and toe in stripey regia crazy color. Very nice.

I think today I will start a cabled sock for my sister from a pattern I found on the internet and I will use my LB fisherman's wool. Very much my sister's kind of sock plus it's something a little more stimulating than st st!


Comments: Post a Comment