Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, August 02, 2002
 
Yum--vegan junkfood for breakfast! Vegan donut and chocolate soymilk. Who says vegetarians are healthy? LOL

Last night I did finish my cotton sock--yay!!! I was too tired to weave the ends in, though, so I will have to wait and wear them on Monday. Today I am wearing some handknit socks, though. I'm sporting a denim dress, opal Mexikos, and doc marten mary janes. I'm just too cute.

Yesterday I received Barbara Walker's first treasury in the mail. I got a really good deal on a used copy through amazon.com. Very fun to look through.

Now, to decide what to knit this weekend?? I really should finish some wips, but of course if I say that, I won't want to. I do need to start a pair of socks for a sock exchange and work on a cross stitch piece for a round robin I'm in. Hmmmmm.......



Comments: Post a Comment