Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, September 21, 2002
 
More shopping. Yesterday I stopped at Michael's and picked up 6 skeins of LB Woolease in a blue multi color. I want to make my mom a vest for Christmas and I think I will sort of design it myself. We went to Barnes and Noble and I got _Zen and the Art of Knitting_, FCEK Holiday, and Knit 'N Style. I haven't bought K 'N S in a long time, but it contained a shawl pattern that I really like and also that cute Mary Maxim cardinal cardgian (I am a sucker for holiday-ish patterns). FCEK had some cute things, like the little gift projects. I think I will make that little snowflake purse for my sister. There was also a charity article and a simple seaman's scarf pattern so I started one last night. I have some leftover acrylic that I was going to give away and I needed a mindless project for when I'm tired or whatever. Oh, I also bought Woman's Day mag (10/8) at the grocery store and there was a little knitting article in there (p. 109). DH is at work all day today so I have lots of knitting planned. BUT I also have some cross stitch I need to do plus various domestic responsibilities--bleh.


Comments: Post a Comment