Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, September 07, 2002
 
Ooooooh, the mailman brought some great yarn today. First, the Mountain Colors weavers wool in evergreen that I ordered to make socks for my sister. "Friday Harbor" in the book _Knitting on the Road_. My sister lives in Bellingham, WA and has spent a lot of time on Friday Harbor. I also got my SOTM for September from theknitter. The yarn is a beautiful handpainted wool in purples and blues and the pattern is a lace cable clog sock. Perfect! I just got a new pair of Birk clogs in the mail yesterday.

I decided to do a cable check sock pattern I got free off the internet with my autumn sport weight. I am working on the heel right now.

Probably no knitting or blogging tomorrow cuz it's time for FOOTBALL!!!


Comments: Post a Comment