Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, October 23, 2002
 
I tried working on the top secret sleeve last night, but my left hand and forearm have been hurting--apparently trying to knit with a size 10 16" circular along with spending a lot of time on the computer is not good. poo! I need to start doing yoga again--that always did wonders for my carpal tunnel problems, etc.

Anyway, I started a cross stitch project that I have a deadline for. I am in a 4-person round robin so I bought a table runner made from cross stitch fabric and divided it into 4 parts. My theme is Christmas so in the first part I am stitching a candle with holly leaves. Then I will mail it out and 3 other people will stitch the rest of it and it will come back to me all finished. Cool, eh?


Comments: Post a Comment