Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, October 22, 2002
 
Last night I started on sleeve #1 of top secret. How great is it there there will be hardly any finishing on this sweater??!!

I also dug out some projects I started last year and frogged them. Most importantly, the cabled cardigan I had started in Jaeger Chamonix. My gauge was off so I'll just look at it as a swatch. I can't decide if I want to make the cabled cardigan with this yarn, or go with something more basic. I was looking at some of the designs for Rowan Cork since (as pointed out by Clara in Knitters Review), they are about the same gauge. It's funny how whenever I get really *nice* yarn, I tend to "save it for good" because I can't decide what to knit with it. Silly, silly Stephanie. Oh well, the Chamonix will have to wait until after the new year anyway.


Comments: Post a Comment