Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 10, 2002
 
Umm, last night I got more yarn in the mail. You know it's bad when you forgot you ordered it. heh. I got a box of Katia Terra from elann in light brown heather--it's eco-grown 100% natural pure wool. It's nice. I'm not sure what I am going to do with it, but some bargains just cannot be passed up.

I also started my mom's raglan sweater and I am excited about it. I even swatched first so this thing better fit her perfectly!! I got up early this morning so I could work on it. Once I get the neckline/raglan part done, it should be fairly mindless knitting from there. In case you haven't seen the pattern, it's here.



Comments: Post a Comment