Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, October 15, 2002
 
We have moved into the new building here at work. No big deal, I have a slightly bigger cube and there's a free soda machine upstairs. Ha. Wait, this does relate to knitting! Often times on my lunch hour I will quickly eat something that I brought from home and then knit for 30-45 min. In the old building I would either knit at my desk (because my old boss was nice and wouldn't bother me on my lunch hour) or I would sit on the big couch over by the coffee machine. Here, I can't knit at my desk because people continue to bother me and pretend they don't know that I'm on my lunch break. There is a nice little area out behind the building with picnic tables and such where I have been going. The only problem is that the benches are like concrete and it's not very comfortable to sit there and knit! It hurts my back. I will have to continue my search for the perfect spot.


Comments: Post a Comment