Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 17, 2002
 
Well, last night I frogged the Lamb's Pride raglan. I'm not sure why, but I really didn't like working on it. Plus I don't know if my mom would like a sweater with mohair in it--she has so many allergies. Anyway, frogging is very liberating. I then swatched for Top Secret and cast on for it. This is going to be fun. I like the yarn and the sweater will definitely be cozy and comfy and soft. Thanks Kate, for introducing me to it! :)

I'm also rethinking all the Christmas presents I was going to make. Do I really want to make socks for BIL who wears size 14 wide? Do I really want to put the time into knitting a scarf for his gf who got me 2 cheap bars of soap from Sav-On last Christmas? Probably not. I'd rather make cute sweaters for me! Of course my sister, mom, and grandma are still getting socks. They deserve them and will appreciate them (not to mention they live in a much colder climate).


Comments: Post a Comment