Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 24, 2002
 
What the ?????? I was standing in line at Michael's yesterday (had to get some cross stitch supplies) and what did I see at the checkout counter? A new knitting magazine called Ultimate Knitting. I picked it up and glanced through it--it reminds me of Knit 'N Style a little bit but with more machine knitting stuff and a little crochet. There was one sweater in there that I liked, the purple Paton's one. Then I got home and opened my final package from the Coulourway sale--Rowan Magpie Aran in ivy. I like it, although I had, ahem, forgotten what color I ordered.

I didn't do any knitting last night because of my carpal tunnel. It feels better today, though. I did work on my mom's Christmas socks on my lunch hour and today I will finally finish them (these are the SOTM for, ahem, July, and I'm pretty sure that's when I started them).


Comments: Post a Comment