Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, October 16, 2002
 
Yesterday my yarn arrived to make Top Secret from knitty. I desperately wanted to start swatching for it, but I just couldn't. Our apartment was a disaster area because they came in during the day and tore out some of our old carpet and linoleum and put in new linoleum. It looks nice and I'm glad to be rid of that old carpet. But we had to spend all of last night cleaning and trying to get the place back to normal. We just have too much "stuff"! But when I mention that to DH he points to the 8 million rubbermaid containers of yarn so I better keep quiet. Heh.

If I start on Top Secret, how am I going to get all my Christmas presents done? Oh well, some people may have to get store-bought presents!


Comments: Post a Comment