Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, November 24, 2002
 
First, here is a pic of the cross stitch mug I am sending off in an exchange. You must admit that it's pretty darn cute.

I did lots of boring chores yesterday. Around 8pm, DH had to go off to work so I cuddled up on the futon with my fleece blanket, turned on "forensic files" on court tv (over 100 channels and this was the only thing on!), and did some knitting on the Woolease hiking sock.

Right now I am off to put some vegetarian chili in the crock pot and take Jackson for our 30 minute walk. Later the Packer game is on and I have to work on that ugly RR cross stitch. I'm sure I will sneak in a little knitting somewhere. Have a good Sunday!


Comments: Post a Comment