Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, November 16, 2002
 
Gee, I finally got my Vogue Knitting mag in the mail last night. How irritating to receive it 2 weeks after it hits the newsstand. Even more irritating, the one sweater I really wanted to make is only written for a size small. GRRR! And it's the one with tons of cables, bobbles, laces, whatever, so there's no way I could adapt the pattern. Of course I knit so loosely that I could probably do it in the recommended needle size and it would turn out a size L.

I'm not sure how much knitting I will get done this weekend cuz there are a million other things I should do. Laundry, grocery shopping, vacuum, workout, etc. I also have a cross stitch project for an exchange that needs to go out on Monday and I just started it last night.


Comments: Post a Comment