Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 06, 2002
 
I am working on the back of my sister's sweater. I really like this yarn and I think she will too. Something about a hearty wool tweed that is so great in the fall and winter. I am tempted to go get some more from colourway before the sale ends!

Last night I received the new Cast On and I really think it is improving a lot. I love that cabled cardigan made with Lion Brand fisherman's wool, and the "teaching" articles look really good (I suck at fair isle). But the best part is that I got the registration booklet for the TKGA convention next spring in Burbank so I will actually be able to go to it! and maybe take some cool classes! yay!


Comments: Post a Comment