Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, November 22, 2002
 
I know, my knitting blog is pretty boring lately. I didn't knit a single stitch yesterday! I'm trying to figure out why I've been so tired lately--meds, allergies, cold? I guess I should go in for a physical sometime soon.

Last night I watched lots of tv and worked on some cross stitch. I am making this really cute mug with a cross stitch insert with gingerbread men and a cup of cocoa. I will have to post a pic when I am done.

Yesterday I recieved my 365 knitting stitches calendar but I think I only looked through January.

Can you believe how much everyone on the knitlist is bitching about the new Knitter's magazine? Sheesh, if it's a lame issue I just don't buy it. That's why I don't subscribe to Knitter's.


Comments: Post a Comment