Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, November 12, 2002
 
Lessee, I got some nice knitting-related goodies for my birthday. My sister got me a skien of Lion brand fisherman's wool (among other things) and a coworker got me a Michael's gift cerificate which I immediatley used to buy _Knitting the New Classics_. One of my gifts from DH was a gift certificate to Velona. He wasn't able to physically get there to buy one so he made one with the color printer, a picture of a fake dollar, and a picture from inside the store. Very cute.

I finished the front of my sister's sweater Sunday night. Amazing how quickly things go when you only work on one project at a time! I think I will start the sleeves tonight (both at the same time, to avoid second sleeve syndrome).


Comments: Post a Comment