Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, November 21, 2002
 
OK, so I didn't make it to the knitting meetup last night. I was too tired, had cross stitching stuff I needed to do, and *ahem*, I had to watch The Bachelor. It's all DH's fault--he watched the first episode so then we were hooked.

I did recieve some goodies in the mail. 2 of my knitting books: "A Passion for Knitting" (which I like) and "Knitting Pretty" (not so much). "Knitting Pretty" is really for the airheaded person who has never knitted but wants to try it because it's "hip". Lots of easy stupid patterns (beer cozy? paperweight?) and ones that don't even have pictures with them. But hey, I'm a sucker for knitting books. And I do like the simple seamless pullover pattern they did in Lopi. I also got this crochet kit that was on clearance on qvc.com. It has 5 skeins of Plymouth Encore, a crochet hook, and a pattern book. I'm not sure if I will actually try to learn to crochet or just use the yarn to knit something. Either way who can pass up a clearance?


Comments: Post a Comment