Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, November 15, 2002
 
TGIF!
A strange thing happened last night. DH was on the phone with some family members and when he got off he informed me that everyone (more specifically, his cousin and his mom) wants handknit socks for Christmas. HUH?? I can't decide if I should be flattered or really irritated. His cousin was actually admiring mine and wants a pair to keep his feet cold at night. Ok, I can do that. His mom is another story. Everything with her is about being better than everyone else--my son has a PhD, does yours?...my DIL knits beautiful socks, does yours? You get the picture. Well, I'm sure her "friends" will be even more impressed with her lace scarf and that's halfway done so that's what she's getting.


Comments: Post a Comment