Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, November 10, 2002
 
Today is my mom's birthday--HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! Btw, she really liked the Lorna's Laces worsted weight socks I gave her--especially the colors (miata). She seemed a little suprised about the "knit a scarf" kit from Peace Fleece, but I think she will enjoy it some weekend when she's snowed in and bored to death. She used to knit lots, but I know she's never used bamboo needles or fabulous hand dyed wool. I also got her a great intarsia cardigan sweater that I *ahem* bought. It has ice skaters on it and she really went on about it.

I am continuing to work on my sister's sweater and also a cross stitch Christmas ornament for an exchange. Last night I went to Michael's and picked up a Lion Brand pattern booklet for WoolEase Thick 'n Quick and another basic pattern booklet from Leisure arts.


Comments: Post a Comment