Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, November 23, 2002
 
Well, I decided that I have been so tired because of a cold--DH has the exact same symptoms as me. I think I'm starting to feel better and I'm ready to do some knitting. The only problem is that I have a million other things to do! I finished the cross stitch mug and will hopefully post a pic later. Now I have a cross stitch round robin to work on that is supposed to be mailed out on Monday (I only had a mere 7 weeks to work on it and I wait until the last minute) and the subject is ahem, butt-ugly. Oh well, it shouldn't take too long. I also have tons of cleaning and what-not to do since my mom will be here Tuesday afternoon (yay)! But I WILL KNIT THIS WEEKEND!!


Comments: Post a Comment