Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 13, 2002
 
Wow, I didn't do any knitting last night. That hasn't happened in a long time. I was just too tired and had other things to do. I did do some shopping with my birthday money, though. I went to amazon.com and bought 3 new knitting books, 2 books on running (I'm going to try to start), and the new Maeve Binchy novel. I got "365 Knitting Stitches a Year Perpetual Calendar", "A Passion for Knitting: Step-By-Step Illustrated Techniques, Easy Contemporary Patterns, and Essential Resources for Becoming Part of the World of Knitting", and "Knitting Pretty".

My eBay auction ends today, so if you know someone who wears a 2x or 3x check it out!




Comments: Post a Comment