Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, November 04, 2002
 
YAY!!!!! Top Secret is finished AND I love it AND it fits perfectly. I am so happy. The non-knitting houseguests were even impressed when I finished it and tried it on. I will try to post a pic tonight.

Now to get back to my Christmas knitting. Just when I decided I wasn't going to knit for BIL, CousinIL, etc, etc, cousinIL was over last night really admiring my Opal tiger socks and talking about how he would totally wear socks like that, yadda yadda. AND he's a really nice guy, so.............. I also really want to knit my sister a sweater, but she's SO picky. I emailed her and told her to tell me what she will actually wear or not wear.




Comments: Post a Comment