Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, December 22, 2002
 
Christmas knitting is done!! I finished the lace scarf, washed it, and it's blocking on the guest bed. I washed the woolease socks and they are wrapped and under the tree. Phew.

Now I am a little bit burnt out and I'm not sure what to knit next. I have several wips/ufos to work on, plus my grandmother's bday is coming up in January. Also, I have a good friend who just got her PhD in molecular biology and I have been planning to make something for her using the double helix cable pattern.

Last night I just decided to cast on a chemo cap. I found a cute cabled hat pattern at this site and I'm using some fairly soft white acrylic from Mary Maxim.

Oh! I got a package from Karen yesterday. She sent me her swift (she's getting a new one) and some pale yellow kid mohair. Isn't she a sweetie?


Comments: Post a Comment