Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, December 09, 2002
 
Happy Monday. I just had a soy cappuccino and a big lemon scone, so I'm feeling pretty good. LOL

Yesterday after I finished up my sister's sweater (yay) and washed my grandmother's socks, I just did some mindless knitting on my Manos shawl. It's neat, though, cuz I really like the yarn--the striations in color (dark red) and the thick and thin of the spinning. I also decided that I want to start the cardigan in the latest Rowan mag called "little trees". It has some intarsia and fair isle, but only along the bottom. I'm going to be doing it in Crystal Palace Carnival instead of Rowan Polar. I also decided that I just have to make another sweater in there--I forgot the name of it but it's in white kidsilk haze and it has pompoms. So cute for winter! So I ordered that yarn today from colourway along with one skein of their new yarn Calmer so I can try it out.


Comments: Post a Comment