Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, December 30, 2002
 
I just finished my second dishcloth and I'm starting to feel ready to do some "real knitting" again. I've decided that in honor of the new year I will list all of my wips and ufos on the left side of this page (hey, eight isn't bad at all)! I need to finish some of them up and frog anything that I'm never going to finish. I'm not counting all the pairs of socks that only have one sock done, and chemo caps don't really count either as they will be ongoing thru the end of February. I think I will get the list down to about four before I start anything new.

I finally got Knit It! today and I really like this issue--better than last year. Of course, I'm biased cuz I love cables.


Comments: Post a Comment