Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, December 06, 2002
 
Last night I ended up washing the pieces of my sister's sweater after all. I'm glad I did because some of the excess green dye came out in the water and the wool softened up some. It's blocking on the guest bed and hopefully it won't take too long to dry. If it does, I will just have to send her sweater to WI!!!

Yesterday I was talking to my mom in WI where it was about 5 or 10 degrees. I told her she should try to stay warm and put on the wool socks I knit her. She said that she already had them on!! She loves wearing them around the house instead of slippers (which she always used to wear) and she says she's going to wear them out. Well golly gee, we can't let that happen! I need to knit her some more socks!!! Now to get more Lorna's Laces worsted because that was perfect. Nice and thick, soft, and washable.


Comments: Post a Comment