Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, December 10, 2002
 
Last night I started "Little Trees". I'm sorry, but sometimes I just love bulky yarn!! I'm using a size 10 needle and getting about 13 sts/4 in and it just works up so quickly. I started on the back, which I decided to do all in solid blue instead of with the intarsia/fair isle. I'm already done with the increases and I'm working toward the armhole shaping. It's too bad--I think this yarn is discontinued (Crystal Palace Carnival) because I really like it. I may have to snap up some more from One Fine Yarn if they have any. It's cheap, it's 100% wool, it's soft, and it works up fast. Oh, and it's about the same gauge as Rowan Polar so there are lots of cool patterns. I did my Rowan sweater coat with this yarn.

Today I am wearing this. I love it so much, but I hardly ever wear it. Actually, I hardly ever wear any of the things I knit for myself (except socks). It's like I'm saving them "for good" or something. Weird, I know.


Comments: Post a Comment