Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, December 07, 2002
 
Lots to talk about today. First, did you see me in the knitty gallery? Yay! Second, check out Darilyn's new ad-free knitting bulletin board. I think you'll like it!

Good news--my grandmother's trekking socks are finally finished! Gee, I only started the first one in April. Now I just have to wash them and wrap them for xmas.

I ordered 4 more skeins of Lorna's Laces Worsted for socks from Bobbie at eweknitkits. She's a real sweetheart and has great service so do check her out, especially if you love sock yarn like I do.

So now that I have finished a few things I am dying to start a sweater for me. I guess I probably could and still finish up those last 2 presents without a problem. I want to make the red cardigan in _The Urban Knitter_ with my "ruby" Jaeger Odessa. The only problem is that it would be great for Christmas, but I probably won't have it done by then. I also want to make that sweater from the last IK from Dale Heilo--I got the yarn in. Hmmm....I'm sure I will start swatching today.

Oh! Yesterday I KIPed during a work meeting for the first time. It was a boring, 2-hour, mandatory safety meeting. I sat way in the back and the lights were out the whole time so nobody even noticed. Woohoo! :)


Comments: Post a Comment