Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 25, 2002
 
Merry Christmas! Life is good--DH is still sleeping, I am drinking some great coffee from a Christmas mug, and there's pecan pie in the oven. Later I will make my traditional brunch of eggs florentine, soy sausages, and sparkling apple cider. Then we will get in the car (with the dog) and drive to L.A. (about 2 hours).

OKC: Yesterday I received my sock calendar, which I love. I am going to start the January sock on the first of the year and it will be for me. My sister got me a gift certificate to the knitter so I will use that to buy more sock yarn for other patterns in the calendar. My mom loved her socks and my sister loved her sweater and her socks. Yesterday I started a hat with that Snowflake Chunky magic and I'm almost done with it. The yarn is kind of a pain to work with, but the result is really neat looking and soft.

Santa brought me a Timex GPS system for running--it tells you exactly how fast and how far you have gone. Cool!


Comments: Post a Comment