Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, December 01, 2002
 
Sunday. Today is my last day of vacation, but life is good. DH and I had a great day together yesterday as he actually didn't go in to work! I just now took a pan of cranberry-orange bubble bread out of the oven (recipe from Cooking Light mag) and there are good football games all day. I plan to lounge around, watch football, and knit. I started getting out my xmas decorations and I may do a bit more of that today. If I'm feeling really motivated I may start my xmas cards or gift wrapping.

Yesterday I ordered some Manos striated in red from Knit Picks. This is from my bday present from DH and I would like to make a shawl/wrap with it. I also ordered some more Confetti sock yarn from here, as she's having a sale where you get 12 balls for the price of 10 (and it's dirt cheap to begin with).


Comments: Post a Comment