Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, December 23, 2002
 
uggh..I really wish I was on vacation this week.

Ever since I finished my xmas knitting I've been sitting around uneasily wondering what I should work on. Nothing really calls to me. Then I decided to make my Dad a pair of socks. He is in Wisconsin and has been very ill lately. We don't have the best relationship, so I told DH this is "cheap therapy" for me. The socks are thick using 2 strands of Woolease.

I stopped at a LYS yesterday to pick up some dpns that I didn't have. I was the only one in there so the owner was watching my every move and asking me lots of questions, which was annoying ("what are you making?" "why don't you make an afghan?"). This particular store is so small that they don't have much yarn and what they do have isn't enough to make a whole sweater from (except for acrylic and baby yarn). I bought one skein of that Snowflake magic chunky stuff just cuz it's soft and cheery (pinks and purples) and will make a fun hat. Either for me or for a chemo cap.


Comments: Post a Comment