Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, December 08, 2002
 
Well, let's see. Yesterday I swatched some Jaeger Odessa and realized that I hate it. It's a beautiful yarn, but a real PITA to work with. It has the yarn wrapped around a metallic thread, and as you work the yarn gets bunched up along the metallic thread. Back to the stash for you!! Then I got out my Dale Heilo and realized that one color is on backorder, and it's in the fair isle, so I couldn't even start that sweater if I wanted to. I will have to think on it some more.

I started sewing up my sister's sweater and did the collar. Hopefully I will finish that today.

I received the red striated Manos that I ordered and it's soo pretty! I started a simple garter stitch triangle shawl for me. It really shows off the striations in the yarn and it will be nice to have at work to throw on when it gets cold.


Comments: Post a Comment