Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 07, 2003
 
Check it out--my wip/ufo list is magically down to 8! Last night I finished my exchange item, ripped the peace fleece sock, and ripped the cabled washcloth. DH looked over at me in disbelief--"are you ripping that out??" I'm glad that one thing I've learned to accept is that it's OK to rip something out and put the yarn away until you decide what will be the perfect project for it.

I was very inspired by Jenanne's blog and her crocheted jewelry yesterday. She was nice enough to post instructions so of course I had to run to Michael's last night to get supplies to try it for myself. Here's my first attempt, which is pretty cute (although the colors don't show up well there). I also made a more delicate necklace using some smaller blue glass beads. I was thinking about giving it away, but then it just happened to perfectly match what I'm wearing today so yup, I have it on!


Comments: Post a Comment