Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, January 11, 2003
 
Didn't do much knitting yesterday. Went to work, came home & fell asleep, went to dinner when DH came home, did a little shopping, came home and watched Iron Chef. What a totally exciting life I lead LOL.

We did go to Walmart which was interesting because I haven't been there in months. Would you believe that their knitting needle/crochet hook section is much better stocked than my local Michael's? Anyway, I picked up a crochet hook, a ball of sugar n cream cotton in orange sherbet, and a little pattern book of baby booties. They had some of Lion Brand's fun fur and this was the first time I had seen it. Seems very similar to the salsa I am using right now so I didn't feel any need to buy any.

I am almost embarrassed to admit this, but I am going to start another project this weekend. The 16 inch addi turbos I ordered finally arrived so I'm going to start on the fair isle hat kit from Bea Ellis Knitwear. My mom's annual ski trip is coming up on Feb 8th and the idea is to finish it so she can wear it then (the design on the hat is of a skiier).


Comments: Post a Comment