Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, January 04, 2003
 
Fiber overload! I was having so much fun working away on my suprise exchange item and the baby aran sweater when two boxes arrived from here. I love this place! Most of their prices are about half what my LYS charges. I got 2 skeins of salsa in orange and 2 skeins in ice blue for scarves. I cast on an orange one for me immediately. I got one skein of Noro silk garden in a great purpley colorway to make the hat on Kate's site. Last but not least, 10 skeins of Snowflake chunky in pale yellow. I will make a sweater for me and possibly look like bigbird, but I will love it anyway and it will be soooo soft and cuddly!! I am definitely back in the knitting mood! Yay!


Comments: Post a Comment