Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, January 01, 2003
 
Happy New Year!

I am pretty happy with myself for tackling my wips & ufos. Today I plan to finish the pocketbook slippers and I think I will frog the peace fleece socks. I still can't decide if I want to frog the orange aran cardigan or go ahead with it. I'm thinking about starting something new today, but I'm not sure what. Maybe something lace or maybe the January socks from the sock calendar.

I can't decide if I think New Year's resolutions are a good idea or totally stupid. I guess there's nothing wrong with taking stock of your life and making plans for improvement, right? Since one of my bigger resolutions is to stop spending, that affects my yarn shopping. That's ok cuz my stash is huge and I still have an order on the way from red bird knits. Otherwise it's just the usual things: continue my new exercise plan, eat better, etc.


Comments: Post a Comment