Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, January 06, 2003
 
Hmmm...I thought I was going to reduce my number of wips/ufos for the new year? I just started #11 last night--a cabled dishcloth in Sugar 'n Cream cotton. Oh well, the exchange item is almost done and I'm still planning to rip a project or 2.

I bought a pair of stretchy black gloves at the 99 cent store and yesterday I was playing around with adding some eyelash yarn to the edges. It looks pretty darn cute, but you have figure out a way to make the cast off edge very stretchy.

I am thinking about breaking my no-yarn-buying resolution (suprise, suprise) by purchasing some of that organic cotton from elann. My justification is that it's good for the enviroment! Good one! Heh.


Comments: Post a Comment