Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, January 31, 2003
 
Hurrah for personal days!! I took one today just because I've been stressed and I need it. The problem is, I have so many things I would like to get done, that I need about a week of personal days! Anyway, I'm not sure how much knitting I will get done since I have a lot of cleaning to do and a cross stitch to finish up.

In the spirit of cleaning, organizing, and de-cluttering, I am listing some yarn on eBay that I will probably never get to in this lifetime. Here is the first round--sock yarn.

I finished the orange salsa scarf--no pic, just imagine a long orange caterpillar. Ok, maybe I will post a pic later. I was inspired by my friend Lori and I think I am going to start the Peace Shawl. I have been wanting to do it forever (it's even one of my new years resolutions) and I figure now is as good a time as any! The yarn is a dreamy dark green cashmere that Lori picked up for me in NY. Peace.


Comments: Post a Comment