Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 21, 2003
 
Let's see.....yesterday I worked on the January socks. They are knitting up quickly since they are short and in sport weight so I am ready to start the heel on both socks. I also started a new washcloth--heart lace in red cotton (for valentine's day, of course). It looks really nice. I've decided my favorite use for these cloths is in the bath--I took an oatmeal bath last night and Ellen's heart cloth was wonderful! I think like others, I will use them as washcloths until they get ratty/stiff and then use them in the kitchen.

I also stopped at Michael's yesterday and picked up a few more balls of cotton since they were on sale (as if I'll ever make this many washcloths).


Comments: Post a Comment