Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, January 02, 2003
 
Well, I finished the pocketbook slippers (yay) so I will wash them and put them with my "gift stash".

I started feeling like working on something with cables so I finally dug out the orange aran cardigan. I am in love with it so I think I should really continue on. The only probelm is that it's fairly complicated (for me anyway) so I can only work on it when I'm awake and can concentrate. Needless to say, I did about 4 rows and then put it down. Oh well.

My cousin is having a baby this year and I've been debating--should I make a sweater, a blanket, booties.....Then I paged through Knitting for Baby and just had to immediately cast on that adorable little aran sweater. I am using the RH leftover from the seaman's scarf (color aran fleck). Too cute. I am making approximately the 6 month size.


Comments: Post a Comment