Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, January 19, 2003
 
Yay! I knit like a maniac this weekend and the skiier hat is completely done. I just washed it and I will post a pic after it's dry. I can't wait for my mom to receive it--it looks so cool. And of course, it will be very warm too!

I'm excited because I mailed in my registration for the TKGA conference in Burbank (CA) in March. This will be my first knitting convention of any kind so it should be a blast. I'm taking 2 classes on Sunday--Knitting with Copper Wire and Continental Knitting (if there are still openings, that is). I'm going to drive up on Saturday and spend some time at the market and then later hang out with Karen and Song. How fabulous to have an all-knitting-all-the-time weekend!!!


Comments: Post a Comment