Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, January 26, 2003
 
You know what I did yesterday? I knit a dishcloth. I'm not sure why I am so drawn to them right now. I used to think they were ugly and useless. I remember my mom having a few and we used to laugh at them. But now I guess I am trying to get "back to basics". I am trying to simplify my life--get rid of clutter, save money, save the environment. So I will save money and the environment by using more hand knit dishcloths/washcloths and less sponges, paper towels, etc. I'm also starting to use organic cotton so that's great for the environment as well. In addition it's somehow very satisfying to make something so practical. Yes, I'm a hippy at heart. :) (although like DH said yesterday, hippies don't get migraines from all the stress at their biotechnology job LOL).


Comments: Post a Comment